Be sure to list your website on directories because it's beneficial for your SEO, and it's also free. Sounds like a win win to me.
Other USA directories/malls
- Adult Search
- Adult Look
- Girl Directory (Vegas, Miami, NYC)
- CitySource (Cali)
- GFE Dating: They are letting providers have free ads from April all the way until the end of 2018! Be sure to email them after your registration. Oh, and they're VERY provider friendly.
- P411 - Not accepting new escort applications
- Escort Ads
- Skip the Games
- Euro Girls Escort
- Top Escort Babes
- Escort Galleries
- World Escort Guide
- Ava Escorts
- World Escort Map
I like to think of the Euro sites as good extra promotion.
Massage Republic (Not accepting payments from USA members)
Review boards help too for those who use them to promote.
- TNA Board - (WA, OR, ID)
- Indys - (OH, IA, PA, IN)
- Southern GFE - (TN)
- Grain Belt News - (IA, IL, MI, IN)
- Avenue X
- Rate That Provider (St. Louis, Chicago)
- Independent Girls (Florida)
Websites will usually have their own Twitter page, and if they do, they'll promote you sometimes if you're listed on their site.
There's also Twitter accounts that'll promote your tours and other content:
A realm of entertainers and patrons. It's interesting so far: Switter
Post your listing at: listings.switter.at
Look at the photo below to understand the basic guidelines of posting a Switter listing:
An example of a Switter listing:
If you need any help regarding Switter, please email me! [email protected]