It's no doubt that social media has made an impact in today's world. It's also great for businesses; furthermore, as an escort, you are a business! We're literally entrepreneurs who are risk-takers in search of profit. Twitter is a social media site used by millions globally. Twitter is the popular choice with adult entertainers since it is more lenient towards adult-oriented content. Escorts advertising via Twitter is on the rise.
Twitter Pros & Cons for Escorts
- Clients have more insight about you and your interests
- Clients can see how you interact with others
- Learn more about the industry from others in the industry
- Clients get to see more of our perspective of the industry.
- Clients can interact with you when you make polls. (engaging with your audience is vital)
- Escorts can support each other via Twitter by:
- Commenting/liking other escort's posts
- Retweet, retweet, retweet!
- Guys looking to chat, time wasters, etc.
- Being consistent with posting new content
- Occasional drama within the community
- Outsiders who try to put us down
- Occasional hurtful daily trends. Past examples, #QuestionsForAProstitute, #GoodMenDontBuySex, etc.
- Escorts can't use Twitter Ads to promote their business
Please don’t let the cons scare you off. We’re a strong community, and we are not leaving the Twitter community any time soon!
Twitter Escort Ads
Posting an ad on Twitter is simple! Here are some general guidelines:
- A catchy or witty headline
- 3-4 sexy photos
- Link to your website
- Hashtags. They help your ad trend. Use hashtags that related to your location, the terms you like to call yourself (escort, companion, etc), incall/outcall, etc. Example hashtags I use are:
- #NewOrleansEscort, #GFE, #EbonyEscort, #Outcall
- Common hashtags: #escort, #companion, #elitecompanion, #gfe, #pse, #flymetoyou, etc.
- Finally, mention Twitter pages that promote. Promo pages retweet your ad to gain more visibility. This helps get more reach and impressions.
- If you have a PAID advertisement with certain escort directories, they usually will promote you as well when you mention them. (sometimes they don’t)
- Post an ad about once a week if you can!
If you’re looking to gain more followers, Twitter has directories where you can submit your profile. It’s similar to submitting a business listing. This website has a list of useful Twitter directories:
Social media can be a beneficial marketing tool! Escorts should definitely use social media websites such as Twitter to maximize their business.